Do you have budding artists in your school? Would they like to have their artwork on the cover of 10,000 Limerick Fringe programmes and the Limerick Fringe Poster for 2018? Then why not enter our Poster Competition to be in with a chance of winning.
- One winning poster will be selected to be on the cover of our 2018 programme and poster for Limerick Fringe.
- The winner will receive a hamper of art and craft supplies from Silkes Arts & Crafts
- The winner’s school will also win a hamper of arts and craft supplies from Silkes Arts & Crafts
- The top 10 designs will be posted on our website and social media
- Competition is open to both primary & secondary schools
- Competition Closes November 10th 2017
How to enter:
- Let us k now you want to take part by emailing email@example.com with a contact name and number.
- Design should convey the theme of Limerick Fringe as a multi disciplinary festival such Cabaret, Comedy, Dance, Family Fringe, Spoken Word, Music, Theatre and Street Performance.
- All artwork must have printed labels with the artists name, age, class and school on the back of each poster.
- We will arrange to visit your school the week beginning November 13th to collect your posters.
- The judging panel will make a decision and notify the winners by November 30th
Best of luck to all artists, we’re looking forward to seeing all the works of art.
For more information pleased feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org